Mars Panorama - Curiosity rover: Martian solar day 2 in New Mexico
Popular posts from this blog
Homily for Sunday, September 18, 2016
W25C-OSM We live in a magical, luminous, a wonderful world with love and mercy abounding. No? Well how about: we have problems, the world has problems — we are the world. Better? No, worse. I’ll go with the first, but live with the second we live in a magical, luminous, wonder-filled world … with a lot of problems. I was born and raised in California, Venice Beach to be exact, and I now live, as of this past Wednesday in the beautiful City by the Bay. One of the perks of being a Paulist priest is that I get to live in places I could never afford to live. Speaking of perks, we have the parable of the “Unjust Steward” in today’s Gospel. It’s probably one of the most difficult parables to understand, let alone apply to our daily lives. One of the key ingredients are the asking of questions . In our first reading from the prophet Amos, Amos is railing against the rich and powerful who ask no questions, they just trample upon ...
Hello from San Francisco. Starting life in the City by the Sea and what a beautiful city it is. Still moving in, but I did stop by the Paulist Bookstore at Old St. Mary's located at the entrance of Chinatown at California and Grant. There are a couple of other neighborhood photos and I have the help of a Fortuneteller right across the street from my room I will always know what is going to happen.
Comments
Ruth